Friday 11 April 2008

TGIF!

Thought I best write something 'proper' as Miss Kae has done her blog properly!! :p



Hmmm not alot to report though thats the problem! Back to normal everyday life, last day of the kids holidays so back to school for them monday, and for the first time ever I'm going to be glad they are back!! Normally I love the school holidays and having them all home but this time they have done nothing but argue GRRR! Atm they are in the kitchen arguing over who is standing where to make a sandwich!!! (and since writing that last bit they are now grounded and in their bedrooms!! ARGGHHHH!)



Sitting here wondering if people (apart from Kae) actually read my blog or if they land here by accident do they ever come back??? So if you are here reading this now let me know and leave a comment - make a bored sad old gall happy!! hehe!

OVER AND OUT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me reading, me reading!! :D

Love ya baby xx

Anonymous said...

me too me too love catching up with your life jen
gr
eat blog