Tuesday 8 April 2008

TERRIBLE TUESDAY

Don't you hate it when you come to the end of all your plans and it's back to everyday living :(

Looking at all my photo's though to cheer me up :) Here's a few photos and videos for ya: Leeds V Orient Match

Half time "Champions"

The Leeds fans are great - they sang this through the whole of halftime!!




Onto Saturday night and we got ready to head off out for another drink or 20!!


Me and one of my bestest friends!! (even though it looks like I'm about to slap him - or feel up his man boobs!! lol) Bit out of focus but I love this one!! The 3 Amigos!! We luuuuuuve you Bursny!! So handsome!!!


Saturday night: Not sure what Gaz is so deep in thought over ...




My gorgeous man and me!!





My dates for the evening!!


Dont ask because I don't know!!! LOL!!!



Why do I kiss everyone in photos when I'm drunk??!


Not that J seems to mind!!! ;)





Ok I've been very brave a posted a video of me out - I never dance this bad honest - it was 12 hours of drinking later!!!




Ok back to Friday night and murder on the karoke machine took place - prepare your ears!!!


"You'll never walk alone!"




Baggy Trousers!





3 Lions!



I sang "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Poka Dot Bikini" but thank god there's no video evidence!!!

4 comments:

Kae said...

You had more fun than me lol. Ok, had a really good girls night out Fri but it ended on a bit of a downer cos the nightclub we ended up at was horrible... And Sat night was spent staying in... how bloody exciting lol. Well, at least I had some wine... :)

Can't wait for our weekend!!!

~x~

Anonymous said...

It was a heck of a night, actually a heck of weekend wasn't it, and all for you my sweet. Just don't think I can touch beer for a while now!!

We are such a good team, even with a hangover, and that's why I love you :D

J x

Kev Brown said...

Can't beat a good piss up! and don't talk about Leeds fans, I support Hull City and we don't like em much :)

xjennsx said...

Dont know why I published your comment Kev - Boooo to Hull City!!!
;)


Come on LEEDS!!! YEY!!