Monday 21 April 2008

Saturday Night!


Ok you remember me saying 2 weeks ago that I was NEVER EVER EVER drinking again



well I did!!


And yes I'm now saying: I'M NEVER EVER DRINKING AGAIN!!


It was Daisy's birthday as you know, so the drinking started at 1pm when guests started to arrive .... this continued till 7pm


then ........ we had Adrian & Karen's 15th Wedding Anniversary party to go to!


I was led astray of course and drank far to much!


and killed the karoke machine AGAIN!!



And yes .... here's the photo's to prove it ....







Karen, Adrian & Meeeee


Sheila, me and Daisy on the Karoke - as you can see Daisy is very impressed!!!




Kelah and me doing our Leona impression!!



Karoke queen ..


Not at all drunk ...




Yes I did my Mary Poppins impression - say no more!!





2 comments:

Kae said...

Ha ha, I don't believe ya :P Just leave the champagne out next time and you'll be fine :D

Love the Mary Poppins impression though lol. (And - like I said - just blame J's staggering for making you look like not being able to walk straight ha ha ha).

~x~

Anonymous said...

Wow fantastic pics Good on you for celebrating big time