Sunday 6 April 2008

HANGOVER SUNDAY!

OMG I can't remember the last time I had a hangover like this!!

Friday one of my best friends Gaz, made the treck down south to come and stay for the weekend. As soon as he walked through door (be it 4 hours late!) we headed off to the pub as it was lovely and sunny and perfect beer garden weather!! After 3 pints there we got back ordered 2 of the biggest pizza's ever and sat and drank our way through a crate of beer, while breaking the karoke machine hehe!!

Saturday morning after a cooked brekky to help recover from the afternoon and evening of drinking we headed to the tube station as for my birthday present he took me to see the Leeds V's Leyton Orient match. After a couple of pub stops we headed to watch the match and much to J's dismay Orient lost 2 -0, but that meant great news for Gaz and me!!!
Of course then we headed to the pub to celebrate!! When we got back we did a quick clothes change (and a few more beers) as J had suprised me and arranged a night out on the town.

We had a fantastic night dancing and drinking the night away ...... but we never got around to going to the restaurant that we were supposed to be going to as we were having far too much fun - not so good for today though as all we ate was the breakfast yesterday so lots and lots of alcohol on an empty stomach was not a clever move!!
I was very proud of myself though as I managed not to fall over at all!! (See I told you it must have been your fault Kae!)


The only event of the evening was that I lost my ticket for my coat and they wouldn't give me my coat back without it - and I wasn't going to leave without it so I camped out on the floor refusing to move until they did - eventually a nice bar man went and snuck in and got it for me! YEY!!

1 comment:

Kae said...

Ok... and I am jealous now!!! I wanted to come!!!! Lol.

Glad you had a great time :D

~x~