Monday 17 March 2008

Monday morning Blog!

Been a while since I 'blogged' so while I have 5 mins I thought I might as well do it!

Well been all busy here, tidying and sorting as the house is up for sale, doing my head n trying to keep it tidy all the time though just incase someone wants to view - be glad when it's sold so I can go back to my nice organised chaos!

Been playing around with my camera a bit the last week too, as well as playing around with a few digi programs to change them abit. Loving some of the results - as they hide all the imperfections!! hehe!!

Very excited this week as off to visit the gorgeous Kae in her neck of the woods and Im soooo soooooo excited, it's going to be an absolute blast, and of course we have all those cyber shots to call in and make them real ones!!! :)

Here's one of my play about photos - without changing it.



And here it is after Kat played about with it for me :)

2 comments:

Kae said...

Can't wait!!!! We'll take over the place; they won't know what's hit them lol. Roll on Friday :D

~x~

Anonymous said...

Wow what fantastic eyes!!