Thursday 27 March 2008

BAND OF THE WEEK!

Ok after digging out some of my 'older' CD's this week ("Hot Rod Circuit - Sorry About Tomorrow" and "Instruction - The Great EP") I've realised that I've been away from the music scene for a bit and I miss it!! Can't remember the last time I scouted the internet for great bands that are either unsigned or just haven't broken into mainsteam in the UK. So my search is on to find at least one kick ass band a week!!

If anyone know of any that you think I might like then leave a comment - hmm comments ... not had many of those left for quite a while!! ;)

Found a couple of American bands that I'm loving the sound of: 'Hinder' ("Lips Of An Angel" and "Bliss" being my favourites!!) and then 'Three Days Grace' (especially loving "I Hate Everything About You"). Then there is 'Buckcherry', there "Sorry" is great but I have to say that "Crazy Bitch" is the one I keep listening too - don't identify with the song or anything!!! ;) I have added the links in the 'must listen to' section over there >>>> go and have a listen and let me know what you think :)

No comments: