Monday 24 March 2008

MANCHESTER NIGHT OUT!! - 21.03.08

Well Kae and I eventually crossed the line between being cyber friends and 'real' freinds and hit Bar Bibo - and boy did we hit it hard!! Lol!!

It all started off nice and tame drinking a couple of pints and then it got messy!! The shots started: The Dead Rabbits, Freddie Krugars and then came the deadly Mike Tyson ... if you ever have the chance to have one of these ..... DONT!!! When I was told they knock you out I never thought they meant it literally!! From that point on the night is a complete blur .... have a souvenir or too though which you will see in the photos in a bit!!

It was such a good night though - even though I was back and tucked up in bed for 11.00pm!!!


Before the drinks started:




The first of the shots:



These drink I dont remember and havent a clue what they are (could they be the Mike Tysons???!!:




See I told you loved ya Kae hehe!!


Then this is the best of the remaining photos as the camera must have got drunk too!(and I had to censor most of them as would hate to offend anyone lol! ;)



After going outside Mike Tyson won and knocked us both over - here's what I woke up to the next day:



WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

No comments: